With over 25 years experience in the asphalt paving industry, the paving professionals at Tri County Asphalt Inc are uniquely positioned to handle any and all asphalt paving needs in Fresno CA, Visalia CA, Bakersfield CA, and other Southern California communities.
Asphalt Paving Professionals for San Joaquin Valley California
Tri County Asphalt Inc has over a quarter century of paving experience in and around Fresno CA and other Southern California communities. We’ve created everything from parking lots to residential driveways to walkways on municipal parks, so we can find the right asphalt paving solutions for local business owners, property management firms, general contracting companies, or even private homeowners.
The Best Asphalt Paving Services in Fresno County California
At Tri County Asphalt, our years of experience in the paving industry have taught us that offering our clients the most cutting edge asphalt paving processes and the highest quality asphalt products on every job.
Asphalt Installation and Pavement Expansion Our expertise in asphalt paving includes designing and constructing new paved areas and additions to existing parking lots, roadways, or other commercial pavement.
Asphalt Resurfacing Options When there are multiple areas of deteriorated asphalt, there are a few different options with various pros and cons. Of course, the extent of the pavement’s failure will determine which asphalt repair service is necessary.
- Asphalt Overlay Asphalt overlay is a common pavement resurfacing option which extends the life of asphalt pavement and adds structural strength by providing a new layer of asphalt over the damaged layer.
- Asphalt Repaving Asphalt repaving involves completely removing the top layer of pavement using a process called milling or complete pavement removal down to the base layer and then paving it over.
- Pavement Reclamation Also called full-depth asphalt reclamation or “asphalt remove and replace,” this service involves pulverizing all the layers of asphalt down to the base, sometimes as deep as 10” – 20”, and then replacing it with new asphalt. The old asphalt is then recycled into other asphalt paving projects.
Asphalt Patching Repairs This kind of asphalt repair involves cutting away damaged pavement and then patching it with new. This is a cost-effective way of eliminating further damage, liability, deterioration, and pavement-related headaches.
- Skin/Surface Patching This cost-effective asphalt repair service consist of a thin layer of hot asphalt applied over a binding coat that holds it in place, then raked and compacted to completely patch a deteriorated area.
- Trench/Utility Patching Trench patching services are recommended to fill open areas between existing pavement slabs, and it involves filling the trench with binding agents and hot asphalt that’s compacted to match the surrounding pavement.
Tri County Asphalt Inc: Paving Experts in Fresno CA
If your property is suffering from asphalt cracks, potholes, brittle pavement, parking issues, or any other asphalt pavement issues, the most reputable local asphalt paving company is ready to help. Our experience means we can also design parking lots or other pavement installations for your property, as well as install brand new asphalt.
Contact the Tri County Asphalt Inc team for the highest quality asphalt paving services around Fresno CA.