When you need new pavement on a commercial property or evan a new driveway, asphalt is a great option. But to last as long as possible, you have to get asphalt installation from the most reputable paving company in your local area.
Tri County Asphalt Inc: Asphalt Installation Professionals in Fresno CA
With over twenty five years experience under their belt, the asphalt paving contractors at Tri County Asphalt have the right paving knowledge to install parking lots, driveways, roadways, sports courts, walkways, or whatever our clients need.
Asphalt Installation FAQs
Advantages of Asphalt Pavement
- Durable – Designed for vehicle traffic and built to last
- Long-Lasting – Up to 25 years, with proper asphalt maintenance
- Eco-Friendly – One of the most recycled construction materials in the world
- Cost Effective – With a reputable paving company, asphalt installation is cheaper than other types of pavement.
What’s the usual asphalt installation process?
- Site Demolition – Using heavy machinery, paving professionals remove all rocks, debris, vegetation, or anything that might interfere with asphalt installation.
- Grading & Drainage – Grading is creating a slope for water to flow away from the pavement, so grading the area to be paved is a very important step.
- Sub Base – Another important part of pavement installation is creating as table base layer our of gravel, crushed stones, or recycled asphalt. This is compacted and graded as well.
- Asphalt Layers – Asphalt is made up of petroleum based binders and aggregates like gravel, and it is layered so that when compacted and cured, the pavement is ready to work for decades.
- Finishing – Once the base layers and asphalt layers are installed, there are other paving services that create a ADA compliant parking lot or code compliant driveway. These services include concrete installation, line striping, curb painting, and sealcoating.
Finding the Right Paving Company
The main factor in whether or not you’ll get quality pavement installation services is the integrity of your local paving company. With Tri County Asphalt Inc, Fresno County CA property owners can rest assured that your asphalt will be installed right the first time and last for decades.