LOW COST ALTERNATIVE
Chip Seal is a surface application used to maintain, protect and prolong the life of an existing street or road. It will improve the skid resistance to allow for a safer driving surface, improve the overall appearance, provide a weatherproof membrane to repel moisture from damaging the base and extend the useful life of your pavement.
BENEFITS OF CHIP SEAL
- Extends the life of an asphalt surface by protecting it from oxidation and deterioration
- Stretches maintenance dollars and is a strong return on investment
- Seals and resists reflection of small surface cracks
- Reduces future cracking, distress and potholes that eventually start to appear
- Improves skid-resistance and safety with a high friction surface
DUST CONTROL / NEW ROADS
Rock and oil have been used for over 100 years to build roads and driveways. Ask us about how chip rock may be used on your ranch or home as an alternative to asphalt.
Our StealRoad Process has been used to provide low cost asphalt driveways in Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia and the surrounding area