Commercial property owners should be concerned with the health of their pavement, and keep in mind that having a safe parking lot is an essential part of property maintenance. Visitors to your property, whether it’s an apartment complex or a business park, need to be able to easily navigate and safely park on your lot. To do this, you need ongoing pavement maintenance services like sealcoating, concrete repairs, and parking lot striping.
The Parking Lot Striping Experts for Southern California: Tri County Asphalt Inc
For the best parking lot striping services in Fresno CA, Tri County Asphalt Inc is the paving company to call. We have over 25 years of experience with all aspects of asphalt paving from parking lot repair to driveway installation, so we can handle your parking lot design and pavement painting.
Why Parking Lot Striping Matters
Why is parking lot striping so important to the health of your pavement?
When pavement markings are faded, visitors to your property can have vehicular or pedestrian accidents. Fresh, bright parking lines and symbols are vital to visitor safety.
If a pedestrian has a slip and fall accident or a vehicle gets damaged, property owners can be liable in certain instances. This is why it’s important to keep your pavement in good repair.
Our Parking Lot Striping Process
- We consult with the facilities manager or property owner to determine their pavement needs and understand their goals.
- We schedule a time to perform the paving work that doesn’t interrupt general operations, and coordinate moving vehicles or arranging alternate parking spaces if necessary.
- If necessary, we apply an asphalt sealant and allow it to cure. Sealcoating or slurry sealing provides a smooth surface for proper traffic paint adhesion as well as extends the life of the parking lot.
- Using state of the art equipment, we apply all parking lines, traffic lanes, and other straight lines.
- Experienced paving contractors use specialized parking stencils to apply handicapped parking signage, reserved parking space signs, letters, numbers, or whatever the client needs.
- Once the paint has cured, we remove all signage and make sure the client is happy before we’re done. We also work with property managers to create an ongoing pavement maintenance plan.
Got parking problems in your commercial parking lot? Contact Tri County Asphalt, Fresno CA’s parking lot experts, for a line striping consultation right away!