Commercial property owners in Fresno need to understand the basics of parking lot paving to be able to discuss things with their trusted local paving company and get the right paving services for their needs. Fresno CA’s trusted parking lot paving company, wants our local business owners to understand how to keep their properties looking good. Let’s get into the basics of safe and attractive parking lots.
Parking Lot 101 for Fresno CA Property Owners
1. Start With Quality Parking Lot Installation
Our proven parking lot installation process ensures durable pavement.
- For a long-lasting parking lot, you have to start with a stable base layer made up of compacted gravel and aggregates.
- Using only commercial grade asphalt products, experienced paving contractors lay down several layers of specially mixed asphalt.
- Paving crews compact and smooth the asphalt to create that flat look that’s perfect for driving on.
2. Don’t Skip Parking Lot Finishing Services
To have an actual parking lot and not just commercial pavement, you need specialized services like line striping and pavement stencils that create parking stalls, traffic lanes, handicapped parking spaces, loading zones and more. A reputable paving company can also finish your lot with concrete curbs, ramps, walkways, and entryways.
3. Get Regular Parking Lot Repairs & Maintenance
Keeping your parking lot free of potholes, cracks, and buckling is important to keeping visitors to your property safe. Your local paving company has lots of parking lot services like sealcoating, pavement sweeping, and slurry sealing that extends the life of your parking lot by years.
4. Contact Tri County Asphalt, Fresno CA’s Parking Lot Paving Experts
Tri County Asphalt Inc wants our commercial property owners in the greater Fresno area to rest assured that we have all the latest parking lot paving services to create and maintain their commercial pavement.
Ready to improve your commercial property? Contact Tri County Asphalt right away!